Sometimes, after Smart View installation, it may happen that Microsoft Excel crashes:
To fix this issue, you have to add Smart View installation folder in Excel trusted locations.
Follow the steps below:
- Launch MS Excel then go to “File” menu:
- Click on “options”:
- Click on “Trust Center”:
- Click on “Trust Center Settings”:
- Click on “Trusted Locations”:
- Click on “Add new location…”:
- Add the location (default is “C:\Oracle\SmartView”), tick “Subfolders of this location are also trusted” and click OK:
Restart Excel, and enjoy!